Monday, February 14, 2011

Here We Go.



I've wanted to write for so long.
But I don't have the words.
My journal is even pretty empty.
All I can say is that things are still changing.
  • Spring semester has already proven to be more difficult; more time-consuming; more effective; more exciting; just MORE.
  • Tutoring a 6th grader, who would have thought I could even do that. It's been a blast...definitely tests my patience. But I am in love with it. I am in love with kids and the one on one time with Joseph, who is actually a sweetheart that wants to make me happy and proud.
  • My internship at an elementary starts today...I have my teacher outfit picked out. I laughed when I realized that the majority of my wardrobe could be considered "teacher-wear".
  • I am very content with being single right now. And I am actually serious.
  • In the shower I sliced my finger open with a strand of wet hair...
  • Today I praise God for repentence and His forgiveness and for being SO involved in my life. Also for new friendships that look promising.

Thank You Father for your satisfying peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment