Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pleasures and Blessings...

I wanted to share with you some photos I've been taking with my new lenses for my camera phone. I got a new phone recently with a better camera! Praise God! And it was free too...so that is pretty cool. The camera is so good on it that I am actually able to print the photos that I take with it like I would with my own camera. Pretty crazy right Sarah?! But I feel so glad because so often, there is an image I want to capture and I won't have my camera. Now I have this better camera phone and super cool lenses.


Also, I just wanted to take this time now to really thank God for answering prayers. Even the prayers I hadn't even formed into words yet.
The past few weeks I have been so blessed with conversations which have completely uplifted me, encouraged me, and have put so much truth back into my life.

I praise God for the amazing people he has placed in my life. I praise Him for giving me the strength and willingness to be honest about everything, even embarrassing things, with those people. With new friends as well. I praise God for giving me authority and for even giving me the option of truth to choose every single day and the strength to choose it! I choose the truth!

God knows me more intimately than a husband would his wife and His love is overwhelming.
All the ways You have blessed me LORD, how do I even deserve them?

From a Walt Whitman poem "When I heard the learn'd Astronomer"
Using my macro to focus in on the detail the coffee man put on top of my almond mocha.


Here is what it looked like from further away.
Towards the end of the drink, it turned into a heart.A blurry James Mathis.
Fish-eye lense on the walk from school to the apartment.

The next two are from an antique musical thing I received as a graduation gift from a friend. I used my macro lense.

1 comment:

  1. hey buddy,
    i can't quite say why, but reading this just made me start crying.
    you're beautiful.
    pray for me :)

    ReplyDelete