Monday, November 15, 2010

Names


Here are some variations of my name that I had heard the past 15 years that I've been in school.

Just when I think I've heard them all...another one comes along and just blows my mind. Enjoy!


1. Venus Rice (a boy in PE class, tenth grade, I will never forget)

2. Viener (a friends roomates)

3. Vienna (like the sausage)

4. Vizenez (Sarah Thompson)

5. Vineez

6. "Vee-an-eZ Rayz" (about 90% of all teachers on the first day of school)

7. Vianey

8. DNA (Zev from Java's Brewing)

9. Ya-nay (my sister and some neighbors)

10. Na-nay (my mother when she's trying to be cute)

11. Bella (my parents)

12. Nay-Nay (Marquze from high school, he was hilarious)

13. Vea (The residents and my bosses from my old job at a retirement community)

14. "VNA" (7 year old Johanna who drew me a picture of a turkey today at church!)

15. Beesknees (my brother started calling me this and somehow, now almost all of my friends call me this...it really makes no sense. haha)

16. Veaney (my grandparents have always spelled it this way, even though they are the ones that named me...hahaha)


17. Phyllis (Brett Sheffield, the ONLY one who has ever called me this. I don't think even he knows why he calls me this. Only where it comes from...haha But I love it.)

18. Veanez (Wesley-I think the only one who ever calls me by my real name unless he's trying to annoy me, then he goes for na-nay.)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. You have the best name to make new names for.
    It's awesome. I like Veiner. It's kind of like Veiner Schniztel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! i realized just now reading this that every time i talk about you with ben, i never call you veanez, i call you bees knees. haha!

    but you forgot one!
    BEE SNEEZE!

    ReplyDelete