Thursday, November 4, 2010

Acorn Heads

I'm an acorn!

I think I am getting a cold. Uh-oh! This stinks because I'll have no one to take care of me.
These last few weeks have been incredibly busy with this and that.
Seems like all of my assigments are all due at the same time.
It's hard to keep up sometimes. I guess I am fortunate that I don't have a job right now. Although, I miss working so terribly!
Yesterday I took my friends Helen Marie and Jimmy's engagement photos.
They are two of the most delightful people I know. So it was a blessing to be with them for an hour or two. I met a dog named Jack! I feel like Sarah Hankins when I say that. But Jack was so friendly and talkative, he kept howling at us whenever we wouldn't pet him. It sounded like he was saying "yooooooooouuuuu!" I know he meant he loved me.
He was part golden retreiver, and part poodle! Huge dog! But lovely none the less.
Here is Jack:


Apart from feeling sick, and apart from all the crazy school things I'm having to do, I am at peace! There is joy inside my heart.
Tomorrow I get to go to my home, see my family, see my PETS! Relax, visit some friends in Columbia, go to church and cut all my hair off hopefully.
It will be an awesome weekend!

Keep an eye out for HM and Jimmy's photos on my photography blog:
photographybeesknees.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. You take some of the funniest profile pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like i am tagged in every single blog post of yours.
    hahaha
    so jack was a goldendoodle?!
    i've met one before! she was a girl, and belonged to frank who was shorter than ben and made me feel very short because was taller than me. it was at javas. i would go outside for 10 minutes and just pet her lovely face, and snuggle, as much as i could. then i would always wash and sanitize my hands...and my face! hahahah


    you're great :)

    ReplyDelete