Monday, October 11, 2010

Tiny Sneek-Peek Ben and Sarah Engagement Photo Shoot

Man Oh Man, they're getting married!!!
Window shopping in downtown Greensboro.
Tire swing. The tiny bouquet Ben made for Sarah the day he proposed; kept in a mason jar.Tattoos. Sarah's engagement ring and some celebration.

See the cross in the window Sarah?
Vines!

I had the awesome opportunity of taking my best friend Sarah's engagement photos! She is marrying this great guy named Ben! They call me Beesknees...I love them!!! I praise God that it was such a relaxed session. It felt like we were all just hanging out. I am so excited for their marriage...it's rediculous. They are going to be such a great team, these two. I also cannot wait to one day live with them and in their childs bedroom and be the nanny! WOOOO!

4 comments:

  1. GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they're beautiful!
    i can't wait to see them all!
    can i use one as my profile picture?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you just could not wait until I answered?
    As long as you give me credit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beesknees =) These are amazing! You are an amazing and gifted photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Seaveys! That means a lot to me! Especially that you would call me Beesknees!

    ReplyDelete